Designing the homepage for Kasada
The Kasada team required a modern and professional webpage to display product information for potential buyers and capture contact details. The result of this project can be seen at the Kasada website.
The team required both of their products to be shown, with the ability to place subtle emphasis on one product or another based on shifting media attention.
Furthermore, each product required a different set of subpages, content sections and contact pages.
Finally, each product catered to a slighlty different audience, as detailed on the right.
- Small businesses to large enterprises
- IT security professionals & digital team members
- May also be accessed by non-technical team members curious about the technology
- Mild to moderate technical experience
- Need to be convinced of the product benefits compared to other solutions
- Medium to large enterprises
- IT security professionals
- Moderate to advanced technical experience
- Need to be convinced of the problem of automated attacks, a previously unknown concern
- Extensive user research into understanding both products target audiences and the differences between them
- Analysis of security website designs and trends to understand effective marketing to the target audience
- Initial list of requirements determined
- Brainstorming sessions with the design team to determine content grouping and page designs
- Individual ideation and conceptualisation of brainstorming ideas
- Lead design team planning sessions to unify concepts and decide on a single approach
- Wireframes of each section created and shown to team for feedback and iteration
- High-fidelity prototypes of each section created and shown to team for further feedback and iteration
- Final design created in WordPress and hosted on the live site