Designing a pictographic logo for Kasada
The Kasada team wished to support thier typographic logo with a symbol that represented the company.
This symbol needed to be able to stand on its own and work with the existing typographic logo, both inline and above/below.
The images above represent a small sample of logo iterations produced over the course of 6 months of iterations. These iterations were produced between other critical tasks.
Cyber security start-up
- Small team
- Australian based
- Young IT professionals
- Core values
- Cultural ties to mountain as a symbol of strength
- Create a mood board of symbols & iconography previously used by the company
- Begin with a set of initial designs based around obvious symbols and shapes to establish team preferences and tastes
- Initial round of reviews and feedback as a team
- Refined designs produced based on initial feedback
- Second round of designs shown for feedback
- Distilling feedback from both rounds into preferred shapes & symbols
- Above designs produced as a refinement of feedback from the first two rounds